I just made the easiest lunch ever…and it’s very good for you!
I just know to call it “Dressed Cucumbers”.
- 4 cups of sliced cucumbers (peeled if you like it that way)
- 1 cup Fat free mayo
- 1/4 cup Splenda (or your favorite zero calorie sweetener)
- 1/4 cup Vinegar (again, your favorite)
- 1/4 tsp salt
Combine mayo, Splenda, vinegar, and salt, mix well. Add cucumbers, stir to coat.
If you want it cold, you can chill in the fridge for a bit.
This makes 6 servings (side portions).
I made the full amount of dressing, but I only cut enough cucumbers for me to eat (since I’m the only one who eats them), and then just dipped dressing to my liking.
I added black pepper for a bit of spice. And you could probably add some dill for added flavor (I didn’t have any) or cumin/paprika/red pepper if you want a bigger bite.
I was thoroughly satisfied with my salad – it was tasty, filling, and SO LOW on calories, and ZERO fat!
- Approx 27 calories/serving of dressing
- Approx 11 calories/serving of cucumbers